4th Annual Pumpkin Festival to Benefit Barbara Bush Children's Hospital and the Wounded Hero Project of Maine
SP Community Newsletter
The 10-02-15 Newsletter has been posted;
· South Portland Police Department – Open House – Bring your kids!!
· November 3, 2015 Election News
· Energy & Recycling Committee News – Household Hazardous Waste Drop-Off
· Where is this?
· South Portland Public Library – “Seagrass” – Bluegrass/Roots Band
· Medication Collection Results
· South Portland Bus Service – Columbus Day Schedule
· Mad Horse Theater presents, “Lysistrata”
Do you have any pictures of South Portland that you would like to see in the Newsletter Banner? Wide angle shots work well! Send them along if you would like with a statement giving us permission to post it.
Susan Mooney, City Clerk
City of South Portland
25 Cottage Road
South Portland, Maine 04106
Wednesday, October 14th
from 6:00pm – 7:00pm
At the South Portland Community Center
This meeting is designed to provide information on the format of the Youth Basketball program and allow for any questions to be asked. The Rec Dept. staff will be joined by the HS Varsity Basketball Coaching staff in explain our new approach to outlook on Youth Basketball in our community.
For complete information download the flyer below.
Need faster delivery? Try Blogtrottr. Use this address for the feed under "Getting Started": http://mahoney.spsd.org/3/feed/feed